Ira, Shadow, and Shiko
Usually well mannered, very talkative. She can interact with anyone, even if they have the intent to kill. She has a lot of energy, able to run for miles without a break, but when she tires out, she immediately falls asleep on the spot. If she is angered, prepare for her wrath, in which she will just smack the one who angered her over and over. If she’s angered in battle by an enemy, that enemy will be dead in minutes.
- Fox. The form she is usually in. This form has no special abilities that make it distinct other than it being the most agile form.
- Manokit: This form is the rarest to be used. It has no special abilities, as well as being unable to see anything. However, the sense of hearing and smell is amplified.
- Dragon: Able to fly, having two big wings. This form is a size-shifter, as it has two other forms to it, draggo and draggonizer. Draggo is as small as a housecat, and not that menacing. Draggonizer is 50 times the size of basic dragon form and is very menacing. All three forms can have their entire body ignite up to 10000° C flames, however it can only be used for 5 seconds at a time, or she risks burning herself, excluding the 100° C, which can be used to no end.
- Ampwave: no real special abilities besides the tail being a weapon, and the arms switching out. This form however can blast very loud music, which can temporarily deafen the opponents.
- Protogen: Can scan areas as well as go thermal/nightvision to spot enemies.
- Wickerbeast: Physically the strongest form, able to lift up to 200 kg.
- Eeratek: Has all the fluctric abilities of an eeratek. See Eerateks for more information on it.
- Amalgamation: Has the fluctric ability, however the body has no conjere poking out anywhere, but can move 10 meters out in any direction as well as able to split. It can lift up to 100 kg, and has the same flame ability as the dragon form with its limitations.
All forms have fluctric blood, however only eeratek and amalgamation can utilize it to its fullest. All the forms have it to where when the tongue is removed, it turns into a weapon and has a normal lengthed tongue. Protogen is the only form that doesn’t follow that, as it has a stylus which turns into its weapon.
(Other sheets wip)
Not as talkative as Ira. Doesn’t really like to be near others all that much, so he’s usually residing in the marking Ira’s back, the Invex. When he is out and interacting however, he is usually sarcastic and condescending, but overall serious. It is difficult to make him angry, but when he is, he goes on a murderous rampage that can’t be stopped until he calms down, which only Ira can do.
Shadowport, able to enter a shadow and come out of a shadow anywhere in the universe. He can only shadowport past 20 meters 10 times a day. Other than that, he has infinite shadowports within 20 meters. He can also hide in shadows for defense, however if a light is placed over the shadow, he will be kicked out of it.
(Character sheet wip)
Shiko is the outcome of when Shadow merges with Ira. The personalities converge, creating the neutral mixture of the two. They aren’t as talkative as Ira, but more talkative than Shadow, showing emotions is difficult however as their thoughts can clash at times. They are non-binary, as they are a mixture of a male and female.
Has the same 8 forms as Ira, each form having the exact same abilities plus Shadows abilities. They are much more dangerous than Ira and Shadow separate.
(Character sheet wip)